Install on a 7200/90 - blank screen

Hi,

I'm trying to install woody on a Powermac 7200/90. I've downloaded the boot-floppy-hfs.img and am trying to boot from a floppy containing that, but all I get is about 30 seconds of a little picture with a cute little penguin sitting in front of a Mac and then a blank screen. Googling and RTFM'ing lead me to believe that I need to use the boot-video-ofonly.img or apply a perl script byt the name of patch-floopy-image.pl to the original image, but I can't find either anywhere (well, not on the debian.org site anyway). Can somebody point me in the right direction or supply me with either the script or img, because I'm stuck.

Cheers,

Marc