GNOME 2.4 prerelease debs for PowerPC

I noticed that a set were available through a site listed on
apt-get.org, but only for x86. I decided to make a go at building them
for PowerPC, and got some results. I haven't build the epiphany-browser
package yet, but most of the other core stuff is built. I'm running them
now on my Powerbook Pismo, and they're working great with the
gnome-themes-extra package (which includes several SVG themes). If
anyone wants to try them, add the following to your sources.list:

  deb http://platinum.heliacal.net/~demon/gnome2.4-ppc/ ./

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net