Sorry [was: Re: Partitioning for Debian Woody PPC 3.0]
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Branden Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Sorry [was: Re: Partitioning for Debian Woody PPC 3.0]
- From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:51:59 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <BBA5C67C.496Successaxfirstname.lastname@example.org> <BBA5C829.497Successaxemail@example.com> <20031006003607.GG433@ip68-107-137-100.tc.ph.cox.net> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Chris Tillman wrote:
Not a single word from Chris was in my last message; Sorry about that.
> > On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 01:08:16PM +0200, Max Power wrote:
> > > Sorry, I have forgotten the subject!
> > > ----------
> > > Von: Max Power <email@example.com>
> > > Datum: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 13:00:44 +0200
> > > An: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > >
> Excerpt from the page:
> "These instructions should apply to any model of iBook, but they have
> only been tested by the author on a 2001 iBook Dual USB"
> [ ... ]
> I'd back up everything I have on a disk before partitioning it ..
> Good luck,
> Brandon Robinson,
> I Cc this to you as I have never told you that your page
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/ worked for me, too ...
> Thanks for it ..
> Best Regards,