Re: LSB help needed for powerpc and s390

Michel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=E4nzer?= writes...

> First tjreport for a testing/unstable hybrid running with kernel
> 2.6.0-test5 on a TiBook IV is up at
> http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/lsb/tjreport-powerpc-20031002 .

Thanks, I've added a link from,

http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/

Any chance you can do a run on a full unstable system to see if any of the
problems go away?

> How can I find out what exactly caused the tests to fail?

* Read the full report generated at the end of the test run.

* The source for the tests is in cvs, viewable at,
   http://cvs.gforge.freestandards.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/tests/lsb-runtime-tes
t/modules/?cvsroot=lsb

* Check the Certification Problem Reports for known problems,
   http://www.opengroup.org:8000/lsb/publicpr/PRSummary

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart