Re: New per subarch 2.4.22 powerpc kernels, please test.

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 01:31:55PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Anyway, please test and give feedback, before i upload, so we can have
> all these powerpc subarches supported by debian-installer and debian as
> of the sarge release.

I successfully booted the powerpc-pmac kernel with quik on my
oldworld, so apparently the size is not a problem for quik.

However, it didn't load the modules. I had copied the modules into

As they had been unpacked on my newworld from the deb. But during
boot, the kernel was looking in

and the uname of the kernel is also 2.4.22-powerpc, so they didn't
get loaded. In /boot, the file name is vmlinux-2.4.22-powerpc-pmac .

Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People
Chris Tillman (a people instance)
   toff one at cox dot net