Re: Installing onto external FireWire drive.

>   Oh, and the yaboot config is a bit of a pain because Apple can't seem to
> make up their minds about what to call the devalias for the firewire
> controler.  On the iBook it's fw, the G4 fwx, I think it's back to fw on the
> G5, maybe.

It only was fwx on some older systems, for which the built-in to KeyLargo
FireWire controller doesn't work.  On these systems, there's an extra
(separate chip) FireWire controller, called fwx, _and_ the internal
(but disabled) controller, called fw.

<rant>
And yaboot config is a pain anyway.  Whoever decided to model it after
lilo config needs a bit of punching (hi Benjamin ;-) )
</rant>

Segher