Re: kernel-patch-2.4.22-powerpc and multiple subarches.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 01:13:19AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 10:16, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > Still apus would use its own kernel (which does not build udebs, Michel
> > could you look into it if we want to have debian-installer support for
> > apus),
>
> I don't have time ATM. If you (or someone else, for that matter) want to
> take over, that's fine with me.

Mmm, ok, we will see. I have no running apus box at the moment, so maybe
Simon would be the best candidate, altough i just need to find a monitor
or TV to revive it. 2.6.0 booted on it at Oldenburg. Do you know what
the status is with regard to 2.4.22 ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther