Liberated RS/6000

I've got hold of this RS/6000 from work (they bought a flight case
from a company which went bust, and unexpectedly found a computer
inside).

All I know about it is:

The badge says "RISC System/6000 380"
It has a sticker with "128Mb, 9Gb, CD, 8mm" on the top.
It doesn't have anything I recognise (from my Intel-centric worldview)
as a monitor connector.

Obvious questions first:

Am I right in thinking this is a PPC box? (And if not, feel free to
flame me off the list. ;)
Is it likely to run Woody cheerfully? Any gotchas I should know about?
Guesses on its likely BogoMIP rating?

No doubt there's an FAQ somewhere which answers all my questions...

        Iain.

--
Iain Georgeson | Liverpool | Belbin: Plant | Keirsey: INTJ
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there