Re: kernel 2.4.22 fails to build completely

> > > Same question for char-major-10-134 (apm?)
> >
> > Enable APM emulation in your kernel config.
>
> Been there, done that.  Only valid for laptops, anyhow, as far as I can tell.

Only really useful for laptops. No idea if /proc/apm will exist for
desktops when support is compiled in (I'm too lazy to look that up in the
source right now).

So try setting that one to off as well. X might complain about APM being
unavailable but since you don't plan on using any sleep mode that should
be fine.

	Michael