Re: alsa help

On Sep Fri 26 2003 22:59, Jean-Christophe Michel wrote:
> Le ven 26/09/2003 à 10:26, Kai Lauterbach a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > just change the xmms settings to the OSS output plugin
>
> done
>
> > (look for access rights at /dev/dsp)
>
> /dev/mixer 660 root:audio
> /dev/dsp 660 root:audio
>
> and i'm in audio group
>
> > or use the ESD output plugin if you run the ESD.
>
> ps -A | grep esd
> shows esd running, but i have no xmms esd output plugin

Check for /usr/lib/xmms/Output/libesdout.so

This is the ESD Output plugin... AFAIK :

jjmaestro@nias:~$ dpkg -L xmms|grep -i esd
/usr/lib/xmms/Output/libesdout.so

So, it should be in with the xmms packet. In XMMS, with a Crtl+P, you
should see the Output plugin dialog straight ahead...

Good luck! and tell me if I can be of any more help...

--
J. Javier Maestro
<jjmaestro@computer.org>