Re: About yabootconfig

Glad to hear you solved the problem! That's interesting that OS X
supports the ext2 filesystem, and good to know -- I was always under the
impressions that Mac OS and linux were mutually incompatible. And if
make-kpkg works for you, that's even better. For some reason every time
I've tried to use make-kpkg I've ended up with dependency failures, but
perhaps I just didn't try hard enough.

One more note -- you said your keyboard failed after using the new
kernel? This actually happened to me this week, apparently the problem
for me was that I selected "Support for ADB raw keycodes = YES". If you
select 'NO' for this and recompile, you should have your keyboard back.

And you're right -- apt-get with debian sid is a dangerous proposition
sometimes... but how else can I get my shiny KDE 3 desktop?? :)

best,
Nick