Re: [Q]IBM's Java 1.4.1 with IBM's JIT

Oh, by the way, the fixed worked on my G3 upgrade
card.  Here's my /proc/cpuinfo

cpu             : 740/750
clock           : 195MHz
revision        : 2.2 (pvr 0008 0202)
bogomips        : 599.65
machine         : Power Macintosh
motherboard     : AAPL,7500 MacRISC
detected as     : 16 (PowerMac 7500)
pmac flags      : 00000000
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 640MB
l2cr override   : 0xbd080000
pmac-generation : OldWorld

Strangely, it only says my clock in 195Mhz when its
supposed to be at 300MhZ.  Oh well, another ppc
problem I got to work out.

William

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-devel/2003-June/000209.html

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-devel/2003-July/000251.html