Re: [Q]IBM's Java 1.4.1 with IBM's JIT

Hi Sven,

> > Of course there is the Balckdown JDK 1.3.1 for PPC Linux that does work
> > (I use it to build OOo with) but you are right the Blackdown organization
> > really
>
> You are speaking about OOo 1.0.3 or the new 1.1 stuff ?

I maintain the Linux PPC port for OOo (...not for Debian, Jan does this for
Debian I do it for upstream).   So I have used the Blackdown JDK 1.3.1 to
help build all of the OOo releases since the early 609 builds (pre OOo 1.0)
all the way to the 645 builds (OOo 1.1 RC4 on my machine right now hopefully
about to be released to become OOo 1.1 final).

Are you interested in making your own OOo builds?

Kevin