Re: Penguinppc.org, powermgt/cpufreq tools (was: kernel panic with latest 2.4.22-ben1 from CVS)

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 02:06, Paul van Tilburg wrote:
> But now I'd like to move to a BenH kernel but penguinppc.org seems to be
> down :|.
> Since I used XFS for my / and /home partition I also need it to be
> patched with XFS support. Does anyone have the source + XFS patched
> available? Does anyone know what the deal is with penguippc.org

http://www.flamingspork.com/linux/kernel/stew-patches/patch-2.4.21-ben2-xfs.recent.bz2

Is a patch against stock 2.4.21 that includes the ben2 patch and SGI XFS
snapshot-2.4.21-2003-06-23_01:45_UTC.

I've been using this for a while on my ibook2 without any worries, and I
know at least one other guy (Lashi) who is too. I think this patch is
basically his integration of XFS with ben2, I think my original one was
with an older release (but is stil available in that stew-patches
directory).

http://www.flamingspork.com/linux/ibook/

may also be useful. if you have more info to add, even tibook stuff,
please mail to me - i have no problem having a *book site :)

--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia