Re: pmud configure ?

> before I change my pmud control for time to begin sleep (pmud -K -l 200 -m
> 15) I would like to be able
> to read what the values are first (what file do I read ) . I also dont

Use the source - pmud.h defines these as 420 and 15 seconds, respectively.
It's also logged to syslog on pmud startup.

> understand where to read or set whether power savings is at minimum, medium,
> maximum.

Look at the syslog again. The pwrctl script is run at startup as well as
each status change, and run parameters are logged to syslog. The current
settings for battery and AC can also be viewed by sending the 'power'
command to pmud on the control port (tcp localhost:879).

	Michael