Re: new Apple symbols map (exposes kernel buglets?)

On Monday 25 August 2003 11:23, Simon Vallet wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:24:17 +0200
>
> Frank Murphy <murphyf+deb-ppc@f-m.fm> wrote:
> > Could you send me what you have? (Just reply this time. :) I'd be
> > interested to see it.
>
> You did receive my messages, didn't you ?
> (Because most of the time when people have a list name in their address,
> they also filter incoming mail and trash "unsollicited" mail).

I did. I just use the list name to filter my mail. Did you not get my
response?

Stuff like this:

"Yeah. I was confused because all the 4.2 keymaps do it the wrong way. I've
said that on the deb-ppc list so that others aren't confused by what I'd
said."

Frank