Re: Debian fitness :) [was: Re: X Crash after installing msttcorefonts, [ ... ]]

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 18:30, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> So when I was writing on sometimes lousy organization
> of Debian software I tried to point the finger to the
> usability of the software, not to its quality:

And you tried to do that by speculating that anybody contributing to
Debian probably is a loser without a life? Interesting approach... for
some reason though, it didn't work for me.

> Who can use software without knowing how it works?

There's only one way to know how it works: look at the source.

> To know what I mean one might try to find some docs
> about msttcorefonts that are shipped with the tool .. :)

I'm looking forward to your contributions to improve the situation.