Re: MOL fails on bootloader

On mar, aoû 19 08:24
Jens Schmalzing <jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de> wrote :

[...]
(I'm sending this again because it apparently did not make it the first
time...)

> Looks as if mol cannot find a bootable disk.  There are several
> reasons why this may happen:
>
> 1. You do not have Mac OS X installed.  Insert a Mac OS X installation
>    CD and run `startmol --osx --cdboot'.  Anyway, it is unlikely that
>    you wouldn't know there was no Mac OS on your machine.

No, actually it's not installed. I've got a Linux-only system, and I
tought mol would make me install MacOS X at the first launch. So I tried
your command-line, everything works fine until I get to the "Choose
destination" screen, where none can be selected... Do I have to make a
HFS+ partition in order to install mol or can it be installed on an ext3
partition within, say, my /home ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org> | http://brebis.org
"There's no point in democracy when ignorance is celebrated"