Re: Xine dying on me :-(

Maaaaaaaaaaaan....

THANK YOU!!!!
:-)

OK. I was about to go to bed, now I have to ssh-tunnel to download for
free (in Australia, they charge me _a lot_ of money for the internet)
all that stuff and see what happens :-D

Hopefully, I will manage my way through, but if not, do you mind to
answer a few questions? 8-)

And don't worry about the windowz crap... I know some
codecs/drivers/whatever are Intel only...

Did I THANK YOU already??? :-)))

--
J. Javier Maestro
<jjmaestro@computer.org>