Re: Xine dying on me :-(

"J. Javier Maestro" <jjmaestro@computer.org> schrieb:
> xine_interface: unknown param 10
> vo_scale: invalid ratio, using 4:3
> vo_scale: unknown aspect ratio (0) in stream => using 4:3
> xiTK WARNING(xitk_font_load_font:429): xitk_font_load_font():
> XLoadQueryFont() failed
> xiTK WARNING(xitk_font_load_font:429): xitk_font_load_font():
> XLoadQueryFont() failed
> xiTK DIE: create_labelofbutton()@121: xitk_font_load_font() failed.
> Exiting
>
> Any ideas how to fix it?

Sorry... No idea. But it really seems either a problem with xine (most probably a broken new version) or something shaky with your fonts. Maybe xine wants to load a font that it can't render or find ?

> BTW, I found in apt-get.org this apt line:
>
> deb http://eppesuigoccas.homedns.org/~giuseppe/debian testing ppcg4
>
> to install mplayer 0.90 for ppc. Now, since I run unstable... is there
> any way this line should work and allow me to get my nifty mplayer*.deb
> packages? (please bear in mind that my apt-fu is quite low :-)

Build it yourself. ;-) It is pretty easy. I can send you my debian-rules if you like. btw: 0.91 of mplayer is out. ;-)

*Kristian

--

  :... [snd.science] ...: