Re: xserve install help

This was posted to the list a while back:

    http://www.flatfood.org/documentation/xserve/index.en.html

cheers
--

Vinai

To get my real e-mail address, replace "4" with "for" in the above address

"I can't understand people who hate other people based on things like race,
 religion, or sexual orientation.  When you really do get to know a person,
 aren't there so many more worthwhile reasons for despising them ?"

                                        Dennis Miller