Re: procmail recipe for this list ?

El jue, 14-08-2003 a las 17:37, David Oakes escribió:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
> > Please,
> >
> >  can somebody point me to how I ought to filter the mail for this list,
> > so that it drops into its own mailbox ?  I can't see any obvious list
> > identifier headers, so I've been filtering on 'To:' and 'for' which
> > catches most of the mail, but every few days several postings drop
> > through.
> I'm getting good results with filtering for:
> To: contains debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
> CC: contains debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
> and
> cc: contains debian-ppc
> (somebody is incorrectly e-mailing debian-ppc@ instead of debian-powerpc@)
> It would be much better if this list were configured better though, with
> a proper Reply-To header like this:
> Whenever some on this list reply to me, I get two copies, one through
> the list and one cc'd to me. As if I wouldn't be getting the one sent to
> the list! So much for netiquette...

The mailing list is configured correctly, you can just filter your mail
using something from:

All mails from this list have those headers, just look at them and
choose one (For example List-Id or X-Loop)

> --
>   David Oakes        |     /// Member: | mailto:doakes@ns.sympatico.ca
>   Eastern Passage NS | \\\///  Team    |
>   Canada             |  \XX/   AMIGA   | ICQ #14502477
> Deja Screw: The feeling that you are still having sex like before.
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)
Linux Registered User #121232
mailto:carlos@pemas.net || mailto:carlos@gnome.org