Re: kernel problem with 12inch powerbook and 2.4.21-ben2

Well I just got a working kernel installed

I used the rsync-benh source and the config file from
www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~schmidtm/apple/config

It boots and finds my /dev/hdc11 just fine.

I checked the config file for the CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE_PMAC_ATA100FIRST
option but its not in that file.

So it now works but I don't know what in the new config made it work.

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone.

--

Jay Graves
jay@skabber.com

       O__