Re: Wiping out Mac OS X and Mac OS 9

I suppose I can delete hda13 but I would like to clean things a
bit. Do I still need "Apple_Driver" partition ? And Apple_Patches ?

IIRC, all you need (other than your linux partitions) is the small
Apple_Bootstrap partition.  You should be able to get rid of the rest
of the "Apple_*" partitions ...  fdisk should also let you use every
single block of the drive,  so you don't have that tiny block at the
end either, if you want to have all your drive space accounted for ;-)

But be careful to not let fdisk reorder the partition table which would change your rootpartition from hda11 to 4 or 3.
Or if you do, fix your yaboot.conf and fstab.

     -Thomas