Re: TerraTec 128i PCI sound card modules for PPC?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Ole-Egil Hvitmyren wrote:
> Tim Froggatt wrote:
>
> >Hi... I'm running Woody on a G3 based AmigaOne board.
> >
> >I'm trying to get my TerraTec 128i PCI sound card up and running with
> >ALSA. However, I can't seem to find any module files. In particular I
> >need snd-es1938.o or atleast I think that's what I need.
> >
> >But I can't find the file in PowerPC format anywhere. I've found some
> >Intel x86 files in ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/alsa-modules-i386
> >
> >but I can't find any other versions. Does anyone know where I might
> >find them?
>

> Hmm, bummer. I guess you need to (or need to get someone else to)
> compile the kernel and alsa with this driver enabled...
>
> It just so happens that I have my AmigaOne's harddrive in the office PC

Does the AmigaOne also use the amiga partitioning scheme ? If yes, what
tool do you use for partitioning, and could you perhaps send me your
RDB blocks ? (The first 64 or 128K of your harddisk will do, i think).

I have also seen that some modifications where made to amiga-fdisk, but
not forwarded to the amiga-fdisk maintainer.

Friendly,

Sven Luther