Re: ibook2

OoO Pendant le temps de midi du samedi 26 juillet 2003, vers 12:57,
Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> disait:

> Can you try xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk 2003.07.25-1 without Option
> "UseFBDev" and see how it goes?

Good news ! This almost works !  Well, I get a distorted screen (on
the external screen) and no image on the LCD. I have tried with and
without the modeline for my flat panel with no change. It looks like
the screen is interleaved but the horizontal lines are bigger (so it
looks like waves too).

How could I continue ? Do I have to build a specific mode line ?
--
panic("Oh boy, that early out of memory?");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c