Re: 2.6-test1 on ppc?

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> The benh tree is also packaged for debian, but not by me, and maybe
> not as an official package, and contain more pmac specific stuff.

To be precise, the differences between the vanilla kernel and Ben's
tree are packaged as kernel-patch-benh, with minimal changes to ensure
the patch applies cleanly to the tree from the Debian kernel-source
packages.  Currently, there are no kernel-image packages based on this
patch.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!