Re: system time

i did dmesg | grep freq and got this:

OpenPIC timer frequency is 4.160000 MHz
time_init: decrementer frequency = 16.640000 MHz

i have an iBook G3 500 i believe, i do have the file timebase-frequency and all
those files in

/proc/device-tree/cpus/PowerPC,750

but I cannot open an of those files.
ntpdate did work, so my time is normal now,

thanks,

Jule
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:31 , Gabriel Paubert <paubert@iram.es> sent: