Re: DVD playing -- NOT!

Em Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:11:38 -0300, Rogério Brito escreveu:

> On Jul 10 2003, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
>> 	I just posted questions in the list about AGP and raw devices
>> as possible ameliorations.  Does anyone have another tips, ideas or
>> black magic recipes?
> Which CPU is that?

	Sorry, forgot mentioning I have a FireWire iBook, that means a
G3 300 MHz I think.

> A G3? Which clock? Do you use DRI?

	Yes, I do have the latest unstable DRI trunk and 2.4.21 kernel
with DRM.

> You'll have to use 16 bit colors for that, if you have an old iBook.

	I guess mine is old enough to qualify... OK, will try.
Haven't switched colour depth since XFree 3.X times!

> Hummm, what more? You may use the xv_onefield deinterlacing method,
> but be warned that the images will look terrible.

	So no joy...

> I don't remember what else you could try, but that's the effect of
> sleep deprivation and not of exhausting the possibilities. :-)

	Add to that lack of information, and we both being Portuguese
speakers trying to contort our own English private dialects into
something meaningful...

	Perhaps time for a debian-powerpc-portuguese?

/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34
\ /  http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/         +41 (78) 778 11 34
/ \  Responda à lista, não a mim diretamente!   +55 (11) 5686 2219
Dê-me nota se te ajudei:   http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=leandro