Re: kernel-patch-2.4.21-powerpc packages available for testing.

Em Mon, 07 Jul 2003 21:32:42 +0200, Sven Luther escreveu:

> Please try them out and provide feedback, so i can correct anything that
> is wrong before i upload them.

	I don't know if it is your fault or mine...

	I have installed if from unstable, and it is working fine -- or almost.
XFree complains about AGP, and reverts to PCI -- I didn't even knew it was
possible, at least XFree seems to think so.

	I searched for agp and agpgart with modconf, modprobe and insmod, and
nothing.  Locate shows only source and header files.  Looks to me it
wasn't compiled in the first place.  Is it supposed to?

	Am I being exceedingly stupid?

--
 _
/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34