Re: kernel-patch-2.4.21-powerpc packages available for testing.

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> i have new 2.4.21 powerpc kernel packages available for testing at :
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~luther/powerpc/2.4.21

> Please try them out and provide feedback,

I've downloaded the kernel headers and built mol-modules against them
(which are currently being uploaded BTW, along with the upstream
changes adding USB support).  Worked nicely.

> so i can correct anything that is wrong before i upload them.

As Michael suggested, just upload to sid and wait for bug reports.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!