Re: no sound from audio cd

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:55:21 +0000, gm c wrote:

> <DIV>I cant get sound from audio cd using XMMS. If I enable the cdaudio input plugin I can see the tracks listed in the "load file" window when I select play-file,but no sound. When </DIV>

	I have the same problem, but I can't read your message properly because
you sent it in HTML.

	Please resend in text.

	For the rest of the list, I managed to get Audio CD working on my
Lime FireWire iBook but not on my Graphite FireWire iBook SE.  I've
configured XMMS just the same, added the users to the audio and cdrom
groups, still no joy... XMMS is silent yet -- or rather, it ignores
/dev/cdrom and asks for another file.  Eject is unable to open /dev/hdc
unless it's root.

	Ideas?

--
 _
/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34