Re: pbbuttonsd && APM events (/etc/apm/*.d/)

> > Running apm scripts is possible from pwrctl-local if desired.
>
> Is there any reason not to do it by default, other than they're called
> /etc/apm/event.d/* instead of /etc/pmu/event.d/* ?

The main reason is I don't know what events are used by apmd, and how to
map them to pmud events. Add that to 'plenty of other things to do' and
you're there.

My preference for an architecture neutral way of handling power related
events doesn't make that a very high priority on my list of things.

Interested in taking over pmud? Or sending a patch?

Anyway, Carlos reported apmd working on powerpc. Making this a moot point,
perhaps.

	Michael