I can´t configure X - Windows on my iMac!

Hello there,

      I just installed Debian (Woody) on my 233 MHz iMac and managed to
configure yaboot so it can boot both Debian and MacOS (Yeah! First
Victory!)
      Now I just can´t start X-Windows!
      I installed through TASKSEL and when I rebooted the machine, the
screen just flickered two or three times, went blank and gave me the
command line prompt. with a message of something like "no core devices
identified". I guess it is a problem with the XF86Config file.
      How can I fix it? Does anyone have an example of a XF86Config that
works on iMacs?

      Thanks in advance.

      Leonidas.