YABOOT

Hello there!

     My name is Leonidas, I'm writing from Brazil and I'm having some
problems with yaboot.conf on my iMac.

     I contacted Branden Robinson earlier and he gave m some hints about
editing yaboot.conf and using ybin to modify yaboot. I used the command
editor, but it does not allow me to write the necessary changes to
/etc/yaboot.conf.
The NANO editor shows the message "COULD NOT OPEN FILE FOR WRITING:
PERMISSION DENIED"
How can I do it? How do I use ybin? How do I get and install a GUI for
Debian?

     For instance, my yaboot.conf file look as follows:

     ##COMMENTS

     boot=/de/hda6
     device=hd:
     partition=8
     root=/dev/hda8
     timeout=30
     install=/usr/lin=b/yaboot/yaboot
     magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot

     image=/vmlinux
          label=Linux
          read-only

     I´m trying to create a dual boot, so I can choose MacOS or Debian when
starting my machine.

     Thanks a lot for your help.

     Leonidas