Re: Is make-kpkg supposed to work on ppc ?

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 02:16:16PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
} Yesterday, i tried to build a kernel-image ppc/pegasos package with
} make-kpkg. The built went well, but no package was created and i didn't
} see any particular message in the log that could explains this, in
} particular, there was no error. So, is make-kpkg supposed to work on
} ppc, has someone already used it sucessfully, and how do you tell it
} which of the different kernel images you want in the package.

Yes, make-kpkg works just fine on PPC. Indeed, I've used it several times.
I usually run make-kpkg kernel_image from within the kernel-source directory
I want to compile, though there might be some other way to specify which
source to compile. Anyhow, it works for me.

} Friendly,
} Sven Luther
--Greg