Re: apt-get install openoffice.org ... unmet dependency: openoffice.org-bin

Hej,

> # trying apt-get install openoffice.org-bin fails, too.
> How does one get a version of openoffice.org for
> debian3.0r1 2.4.18-newpmac
I also tried the various debian-powerpc mirrors first; but
it seemed impossible to resolve all dependencies and get
it installed (on powerpc woody).

Finally I decided to go for the binaries provided by
openoffice.org themselves; they're a bit more monolithic
but have less dependency problems (and won't upgrade
apt-o-magically).

have a look at
http://porting.openoffice.org/linuxppc/ppclinks.html

bye