Hi

     Hi. You know, the reason that I disturb you is to learn from you something. I'm Samir from Azerbaijan. I wanna become a clipmaker. I know some programs like 3DsMAX, Premiere. But I wanna use some excellent visual effects in clips or movies. What programs would you prefer if you were me? May be you know some programs better than Premiere and 3DsMAX. Please tell me about that. Hope to hear from you soon. Just I wanna help this country to develope quickly in "show business" field. Hope you will help me with your advises.

Sincerely:
SA(\/)IR SOULEIMANOV
Designer

www.lover.sitecity.ru