Re: slow console with 2.4.21-rc2-ben0

On  20 May, this message from Michel Dänzer echoed through cyberspace:
>> For me, the problem seems to happen in depth 32 only... which is my
>> default depth.
>
> So you _want_ console to be slow? ;)

Oh yes! I'd set it to 64 bit if I could :-))) Nothing compares to 65000
levels of gray...

No, seriously, what annoys me the few times I use console is the strange
'two step forward, one step back' scrolling.

Were it for slow, but smooth scrolling forward, I'd either shut up or
change depth ;-)

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |