keymaps question

I have an older clamshell iBook with a US keyboard. From the documentation on
Apple's website[1], the Apple logo/command key should be the windows key when
the special 'fn' key is held down. However, in both the console and XFree86,
the fn+Apple Logo generates keycode 116 on the console (using showkey), and
keycode 222 in X (using xev). Using an external keyboard, the Right Logo key
generates 126 on the console and 116 in X.

Now I know I could configure this key separately as a new kewboard for both
console-data and X11, but I would think that this could be done in one place,
to make the iBook keyboard behave like the external one. Is there a place
where this should be changed?