Re: Mac USB keyboard

The mac keyboard works without problems (here). I have a powerbook and
the AltGr key it's Fn + alt

With a flat imac (usb keyboard) the AltGr key is the right Alt key

It works with XFree and console and it's the default configuration.

My Xfree keyboard config is like the one for a PC, model pc105, rules
xfree86 and layout es

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín