Re: ibook trackpad

The trackpad on my own 15" PowerBook G4 seems to be rather jumpy.
Describing it as too sensitive is wrong, I guess it's more inaccurate.
It's impossible to get a good combination of speed of movement and
"non-jumpiness" with the Gnome mouse settings capplet.

I dual boot to MacOSX and it's fine over there, so I assume some kind of
driver issue.

John.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk