Procmail not picking up matches from Recipe

Hi

I've posted this to the procmail mailing list but include it here in case this is a Debian specific issue?

I have the following setup:

Debian Woody - getmail, mutt, exim, procmail.  Mailboxes are maildir
format AFAIK.

I am a relative newbie to Linux and a novice when it comes to mail handling. I've used Nancy McGough's guide to setting up procmail and from the logs, procmail appears to be working, except that it is not picking up matches as I would expect.

I've set up two recipes:

:0
* ^Subject:.*test
IN-testing/

:0
* ^TO_.*@lists.debian.org
debian/

Logfile output from: tac Procmail/pmlog|less:

  Folder: /var/mail/clive
  72198