Compiling benh kernel with grsecurity patch problems

I would like to compile a customised kernel based on benh patch and applying
some patch such as grsecurity. Here is a summary of what I have done (I have
tried to follow the make-kpkg documentations) :

mkdir /usr/src/benh_kernel || true

rsync -avz rsync.penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh /usr/src/benh_kernel

cd /usr/src && ln -s benh_kernel linux

apt-get install kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity

cd linux

PATCH_THE_KERNEL=YES make-kpkg -config x configure

Unfortunately I do not see grsecurity config entries in the configure windows
and can not set it up ?

What did I do the wrong way.

I use an Apple Powerbook G4 1Ghz with Superdrive

I use a Debian sid installation

I use a home compiled kernel based on benh patch :

	Linux version 2.4.20-ben6 (root@watney) \
	(gcc version 3.2.3 20030210 (Debian prerelease)) \
	#1 Mon Feb 17 01:11:14 CET 2003

I use the DRI trunk X11 server from people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk :

	XFree86 Version 4.2.99.2 (DRI trunk) / X Window System

-- Bruno