ibook sleeps in 20 seconds

Hello to all.

I've been running my ibook for over 3 months without problems but last
week I upgrade the sistem. I'm using Sarge.

The problem is that after upgrading my ibook slepps in 20 seconds.
Before upgrading I could configure the pmu and the hdparm with the file
/etc/power/pwrctl-local and it worked well. But after the upgrade it
seems that the file /etc/power/pwrctl-local is beeing executed (I know
this because it changes the cpufreq) but it sleeps in 20 seconds
independly of the time I specify in the hdparm line.

Does anybody know what can be the problem? Does the file
/etc/power/pwrctl has to be empty? I don't remember very well how it was
before the upgrade. The only thing I know is that it worked.

Thank you very much and sorry for my english.

gpg pub  1024D/A2D21610 Marta Pla i Castells <Marta.Pla@uv.es>
Key fingerprint = 9578 8116 FC87 C4D2 1A5C  993F 86B4 52D2 A2D2 1610

Marta Pla i Castells (Marta.Pla@uv.es)
Instituto de Robótica   |   Robotics Institute
Universidad de Valencia |   University of Valencia
España                  |   Spain

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen:
Whenever you say something to them, they translate it into
their own language, and at once it is something entirely different