Re: 3 kernel related questions

Hi,

On  24 Apr, this message from Brad Boyer echoed through cyberspace:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 11:11:24PM -0700, dylan wrote:
>> 3> is there any real support for the PlanB video input with a 2.4
>> kernel ? i would like to use this 8500's built-in video digitizer for
>> some real work... but not too sure if it is even worth pursuing...
>
> There is a driver for PlanB, and it worked the last time I checked. I
> haven't tried it in a recent kernel,

Yep. I'm the maintainer (sort of...) of the PlanB driver. AFAIK (ha!),
PlanB works quite OK in 2.4 kernels. Just make sure you use a recent
kernel, best ue BenH's tree. I'm not sure the latests PlanB patches are
already in the official 2.4 kernel.

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |