PBG4 12" and "hda:drive_cmd:" error, what does it mean?

Good evening to all!

I installed my new PBG4 12" over the last days :)) - running Woody now
with kernel 2.4.20-ben10.

One (I don't know) problem was, as I stated in earlier mails, I
couldn't partition my HD as /dev/hdaX but only with as /dev/hdcX with
mac-fdisk. So I have my only 60GB Toshiba HD as /dev/hdcX.

What I detected in that concern is, that I get the following message

     hda: drive_cmd: status=0x51 {DriveReady SeekComplete Errors }
     hda: drive_cmd: error=0x04

This message occurs during the boot-procedure as well as when battery
goes low and system reminds me of that and I closed the lid at that
time (don't know if the latter has to do something with it).

So my questions are:

How or where do I find something about what that means?

Would it be adviseable to try to change the controller of the HD to
the first controller if possible? I asked my Apple-dealer, who told
me, that he didn't open one of these machines up to now and couldn't
help me. Also I wonder if PBG4 12" has a second, third ... controller.

Would /dev/hda be the built-in CDRW/DVD? How can I check this?

Lots of questions, I know but, thanks for your patience and help.

Wish you a perfect day &

--

M.f.G.

Georg Koss