partial mirror of netbsd's OF-relevant pages

hi people,

I'm currently working on adding a section to my web site concerning OF,
various mac/mac-clone models, booting (esp. older models, where it can
be a challenge even for an experienced person to do so), and various
other things. I've partially mirrored netbsd's pages (with modifications
to come on how to to boot linux - with links to debian's pages), so that
we have a more linux-specific set of pages on the 'net.

why? because netbsd isn't linux, kernel-wise, and various other issues.

http://simonraven.nuit.ca/macppc/ -- the relvant section isn't ready to
be published yet -- expect it in the coming days.

eric côté
(simonrvn@irc.freenode.net)

 ,''`.   http://www.debian.org/  | http://www.nuit.ca/
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux        | http://simonraven.nuit.ca/
 `. `'                           | PGP key ID: 6169 BE0C 0891 A038