Re: keeps crashing
- To: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: keeps crashing
- From: florian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 18 Apr 2003 18:35:55 +0200
- Message-id: <1050683755.561.37.camel@lisp>
- In-reply-to: <1050683149.29366.19.camel@thor>
- References: <1050503717.577.6.camel@lisp> <1050608214.1232.11.camel@thor> <1050612289.869.4.camel@lisp> <1050683149.29366.19.camel@thor>
ben already let me know that its maybe caused be ext3.
its really weird though, since i just installed the
system the other day..
how could i check whats wrong, besides fschking it?
On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 18:25, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Don, 2003-04-17 at 22:44, florian wrote:
> > here is the latest of it piped though ksymoops..
> > http://www.structbench.com/log2.txt
> Both oopsen in there seem to be related to ext3. Maybe something's wrong
> with the filesystem?