Re: XFree86 not sleeping using -ben10 on a powerbook3,5

Il mer, 2003-04-16 alle 13:13, Michel Dänzer ha scritto:
> XFree86 trunk != DRI trunk != drm-trunk-module-src
> The DRM doesn't work with the UniNorth agpgart yet without
> http://www.penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/drm-ioremapagp.diff .

You are right, I didn't know that, but I tried the drm-trunk-module and
the problem is exactly the same. Moreover, if I use drm-trunk-modules
instead of the drm compiled from XFree86 then DRI cannot have
GL optimization with package xlibmesa-dri.
With xlibmesa-dri glxgears says around 350 FPS, using dri-trunk-modules
it says 100 FPS.